Market Ready is a path to market opportunity, showcasing New Zealand food and beverage to Australasia and beyond.
SupermarketNews magazine along with NZ Food & Grocery Council, KPMG, and NZ Trade and Enterprise are working together to co-ordinate ‘MARKET READY’, an opportunity for New Zealand food and beverage brands to be presented to a network of Australasian category buyers. Market Ready will be printed and distributed to local and Australian buying groups. The publication will also be available online to further extend the reach to the international trade buying audience.
In this special-edition publication, we feature products that are ready to expand and export, that are interested in private label, and those that are ready to explore the different pathways to market.
Want to be included? Do you want to export?
Are you market ready? Do you have an innovative product?
There is no charge, simply answer the below questions, and send it to us along with a high-resolution logo and product shot on a white background as well as contact details that you would like listed.
Limited spaces available.
- What is your brand story?
- What is the current product range and variants and what makes these products stand out in the market?
- What is innovative or unique about your product?
- Who is your consumer and what benefit does the product bring them?
- What consumer trend does your product support?
- Where is your product currently available?
- Do you have the ability to scale up? Can you scale up for larger orders or to fulfil chain requirements?
- Are you interested in or open to private label opportunities?
DEADLINE MONDAY 9th OCTOBER