Olivado developed the world’s first Extra Virgin Avocado Oil in 2000, from the fresh, ripe flesh of New Zealand avocados. Since 2007 Olivado has trained small farmers in Kenya in organic, sustainable techniques to help provide a market for their avocado crops. Olivado’s Organic Fair Trade programme has increased the standard of living of more than 8000 people.
Social Responsibility & Fair Trade certified by IMO.
The smooth, buttery taste of ripe Fuerte avocado. It’s perfect for gentle heating in a frying pan as well as high heat of up to 255°C.
The many uses of avocado oil include:
- Panfrying and wok cooking – vegetables, fish, meat
- Roasting, baking, grilling
- Drizzle over cooked vegetables for added flavour and goodness
- Add a little lemon, lime or vinegar for a simple salad dressing
- Dips, sauces and marinades
- It’s also excellent for skin and hair, externally as well as internally!
Olivado’s proprietary process ensures that the heathy goodness of avocado is preserved in the oil. Olivado’s Organic Extra Virgin Avocado Oil is cold pressed at temperatures below 45°C. No solvents are ever used to extract the oil from the fruit. Olivado’s avocado oil is all natural, and contains no trans fats, additives, preservatives or artificial ingredients.